October 14, 2020
1. Can I come in and purchase retail without an appointment?
Absolutely, simply text the salon when you arrive (330-929-2210), and a Guest Care Leader will let you know as soon as you may come in and make your purchase. We also provide a curbside pick-up option for your convenience. Simply text or call the salon with your order, or browse our NEW eCommerce site here and select curbside pick-up at checkout.
2. Can I pay for my services with card or cash?
Yes, MC accept all forms of payment, including cash, check and credit/debit cards. We do offer and prefer cashless transactions and have added both Applepay and GooglePay for guests who prefer a contactless option.
3. Can you provide cash change for gratuities?
Unfortunately, not at this time; however, gratuity may be added to credit card or touchless pay transactions during checkout. Cash gratuity may also be left directly with your service provider.
4. What personal belongings can I bring to my appointment?
We want you to be comfortable. We simply ask that you limit your belongings to essential items.
5. If I don’t have a mask, can you provide one for me?
Yes, we have disposable masks available at the front desk.
6. If I am unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, may I still book a service?
Yes, please make us aware of this condition when you book your appointment so that we may make accommodations for your service to be held in a private room.
7. Are minors able to be accompanied by an adult during their appointment?
Yes, please walk the minor into the salon for their service, and an MC Team Member will guide you on the process and next steps.
8. What questions does the COVID intake form ask?
The form poses standard questions aligned with state guidelines:
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled outside of your hometown to any foreign country or area within the U.S. with a CDC Level 3 travel notice or similar State notice?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with someone (family, friend, or coworker) who returned from (a) any foreign country or (b) an area within the US with a CDC Level 3 travel notice or similar State notice?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact (within six feet) of a person with possible Coronavirus Infection?
- In the past 14 days, have you tested positive for or been infected with Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Do you have (or have you had in the past 14 days) any of the following symptoms: Respiratory illness, fever, cough, headache, sore throat, runny nose, breathing difficulties, loss of sense of smell, unusual fatigue, body aches, or loss of taste?
- I acknowledge that I am in a public space. MC Salon & Spa has taken preventative steps outlined by the Responsible Restart Ohio & The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology; but this does not prevent me from being exposed to contagions. I acknowledge that Summit County is currently classified at a Level 3 advisory. I will wear a mask during my services, and if I do not have a mask, a disposable one will be provided.